£45000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
6 days ago
Looking for a Newly Qualified accountant ready for a step up into a Senior Management Accountant position where you will be supported in accelerating your career to become a Finance Manager.
The position is working for a hospitality and property based company in Central London, where they have lots of international exposure and even opportunities to move abroad on secondment. They need an outgoing, energetic candidate but have that professional edge as there is lots of business partnering within this position.
- Managing 1 direct report
- Oversee and manage the month end process
- Monthly reconciliations
- Variance analysis
- Report analysis of trends of data
- Liaise with external auditors
- Maintain a high level of internal control
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Business partner with commercial managers
- Qualified or finalist accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA - or equivalent)
- Ideally management experience
- Outgoing and energetic personality