£40000 - £49000 per annum
9 days ago
- Working within the Management Accounts team, this is a key role to provide financial management support to the organisation.
- Immediate interim opportunity and a permanent accountancy positions available.
The organisation are a large NHS group situated in S. Yorkshire.
As Senior Management Accountant, your main duties will include:
- Financial and capacity modelling.
- Business planning and costing.
- Mentor and develop the management and trainee accountants.
- Production of accurate and clear financial reports.
Senior Management Accountant
You will ideally be a fully qualified accountant with experience of working within a large and complex organisation. You will have experience of managing a small team previously and the ability to communicate with non-financial stakeholders.
- Senior Management Accountant
- Immediate start for the interim role.
- Excellent pension.
- Progressive salary.