£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + bonus
17 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
A leading tech company in central London has a new vacancy for a Senior IT Auditor. This is an excellent opportunity for an IT Auditor to make a move from a Big 4 into a company, with the opportunity for promotion to IT Audit Manager in the longer term. Indeed, the reason for the vacancy is an internal promotion.
You will work closely with other Internal Audit colleagues and co-sourced third party team, as well as the Chief Information Officer (CIO) management team and their direct reports. You will be part of a global structure partnering with the CIO community and their related teams both internal and external in executing audits undertaken at company offices. You will also be performing the IT Sarbanes-Oxley compliance testing companywide. This is an opportunity to join and progress with a forward thinking department. Principal responsibilities will include:
- Executing IT audit reviews and SOX testing according to the Internal Audit annual plan, including fieldwork testing, documentation of the results and completion of work papers in accordance with relevant internal and external standards.
- Supporting the IT Audit Manager and other Audit Managers in the planning of internal audit reviews.
- Assisting in the preparation of the IT audit programs to be used in current and future audits.
- Identifying risks associated with the IT processes under review.
- Determining IT policy and procedures compliance.
- Identifying internal control weaknesses and making improvement recommendations
- Reviewing evidence of management action plan implementations.
- Assisting in preparation of draft audit reports for audit management review.
- Distributing, collecting and analysing IT Section of Internal Control Questionnaires (ICQ).
- Assisting in preparation of tracking schedules and summary reports related to the IT audit/SOX observations.
Travel is 40-50% for 2 week trips, often to the US but also Europe and elsewhere. You'll be travelling with team members and enjoying high calibre hotels and business class flights for longer haul trips.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years' IT audit experience from a Big 4 firm or commercial environment. You'll have working knowledge of IT governance frameworks and standards such as CobiT, ITIL, ISO27001 You must have IT audit experience for within the EU, and be eligible to work in the UK without employer sponsorship. CISA qualification would be an advantage, but the company is happy to offer study support if you don't already have this.