£40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
12 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Senior IT Auditor Job | Financial Services, Edinburgh | £40 - 55k + benefits & bonus | Permanent
Your new company
A leading Global Financial Services organisation is currently recruiting a Senior IT Auditor to join there join their high-performing function in Edinburgh as a result of a team re-structuring that has recently been completed.
Your new role
You will support the IT Audit Manager in managing ongoing audit relationships with key IT customers across the business as directed by the IT Audit Direct. You will deputise in the absence for the IT Audit Manager as required and liaise with other risk management personnel to ensure good IT practices are adhered to throughout the organisation.
You will play an integral role to support and contribute to development of both the CU IA function and Global IT Audit practices as directed by the IT Audit Manager.
What you'll need to succeed
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or related certifications;
- Strategic IT Insight - detailed understanding of FS Industry;
- Auditing Expertise - Analytical and methodical in approach with a commercial/business sense;
- IT Risk Awareness - has a clear understanding of the regulatory implications of findings and advice given;
- Relationship Management - At a skilful level (Ref Capabilities Framework) effectively manages relationships and acts in a professional manner with customers, peers and management at all levels. Customer focused;
- Management & Leadership - Developing capabilities in coaching and mentoring. Conscious of adding value to management;
- Effective Communication - Strong interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication. Skilled in facilitation and presentation. Skilled at ensuring commitment by influencing, persuading and negotiation;
- Personal Development - demonstrates integrity, enthusiasm and drive;
- Specific Technical Skills - detailed knowledge of auditing techniques and good understanding of IT operations, processes and technical environments. Demonstrates practical use of computerised audit techniques and data analytics applied to internal audit.
What you'll get in return
A highly competitive salary with excellent benefits, bonus and flexible working.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.