Senior IT Auditor
|Job Title:||Senior IT Auditor|
|Salary:||£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Sally England|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2018 10:19|
Join a multinational company in central London as a Senior IT Auditor. You will be a key member of the Global Risk & Audit team, identifying IT risks within the business and examining and evaluating the adequacy of controls available to mitigate those risks. Key responsibilities:
- Undertake IT audit projects to departmental and ISACA standards. Audit work will include reviews of IT General Controls, Projects and programmes, IT suppliers and IT Security.
- Work with the Risk & Audit management team to maintain and develop relationships with key stakeholders (e.g. Group CIO and Regional IT Directors) to help ensure the audit work carried out adequately addresses the key risks in the Group.
- Work with the business to facilitate improvements in the controls environment to mitigate risks to an acceptable level.
- Review technical data, identify associated risks and interpret this into easy to understand terms for non-IT colleagues.
- Ensure that reported actions agreed with management are followed-up to establish whether they have been carried out to an acceptable level.
- Assist with the preparation of appropriate Management and Audit Committee reporting
- Working with external providers
Travel in the role is 30-40%, across the EMEA region. You'll receive on the job training, upskilling and tangible opportunities to advance your career once you have proven yourself.
The successful candidate will ideally have 3-4 years of previous IT audit experience, although candidates with an operational IT background will be considered. This experience will be supported by a CISA, QiCA, or IIA qualification. You'll demonstrate the ability to work in a global organisation with senior stakeholders, and show an attention to detail combined with the ability to see the "big picture". Please note that you must be eligible to work in the UK without employer sponsorship.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's