£65000 - £75000 per annum
23 days ago
Senior Investment Analyst - Real Estate Lending. Our Client is a growing lender who is growing rapidly. Since their launch, they have completed real estate and asset-backed transactions across the UK and Europe. They have provided over £400 million worth of funding and for investment and development opportunities.
The Role will be reporting to a Director and the person will be responsible for Commercial Real Estate transactions from client on-boarding through to exit deal. The duties will be as below:
- Screening and assessing the initial lending opportunity.
- Conducting financial analysis including cash flow modelling, carrying out asset valuation and preparing development appraisals.
- Carrying out sensitivity and scenario analysis.
- Conducting legal, commercial, financing due diligence.
- Writing and presenting Credit Committee memorandums.
- Leading the underwriting process with internal and external parties to conclude deals.
- Identifying critical issues regarding asset performance and evaluating impact and sensitivities to various inputs.
- Being involved in the annual asset and portfolio review analysis.
- Getting quarterly update on the properties (rent rolls, CAPEX, OPEX, etc.) and analysing resulting portfolio.
- Identifying qualitative, quantitative and market factors that will impact expected returns and profitability (with assistance from junior Analyst's).
- Getting involved in preparing materials to support of fundraising.
- Responsible for following up deals cash flow to assist in-house and investors accounting teams.
- Following up of accounting budget to monitor deals tax/legal structure
The Person MUST have an undergraduate degree with 3-5 years' experience in real estate (investment / development) or finance/lending. Exceptional modelling skills are needed, one must be able to create models from scratch. The incumbent will be highly numerate and thrive in a busy, dynamic environment and have an entrepreneurial spirit. It will be advantageous if you have a professional qualification be it MRICS or ACA/CFA. This is very good opportunity to get full deal exposure and be able to grow with the company.