Senior Internal Auditor
|Job Title:||Senior Internal Auditor|
|Salary:||£52000.00 - £58000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Katy Sturgess|
|Job Published:||November 22, 2018 16:24|
Your new company
An international FMCG group based in Uxbridge, Middlesex
Your new role
Your new role offers a mix of Internal Audit (70%)and SOX Controls (30%) work to a qualified Accountant or Internal Auditor with a Financial leaning.
Your role will involve a mix of Operational Audit and Financial Audit work and will include travel between 20-40% mainly in Europe plus one long haul trip a year.
* Subsidiary audits (both financial and operational).
* Functional / departmental reviews.
* Sales cut off audits.
* Information Technology.
* SOX 404 Control Evaluation Assessments.
* Anti-Bribery Compliance reviews.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified Accountant or Auditor (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA, IIA, CIA or equivalent)
Ideally you will have worked in FMCG or Service industry environment
You may come from a Big 4 trained background, or an Internal Audit role in the commercial sector.
- Knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX) and prior experience in SOX control testing.
- Fluency in English and at least one other European language (German, French, Spanish or Russian would be an added bonus).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have good written and oral skills and the confidence to present to Senior Management.
- Strong organisational and planning skills, with the ability to meet strict deadlines.
You will need to be happy to travel between 20-40% each year (2 week audits but home for weekends) within Europe and 1 x 2 week long haul trip per year.
What you'll get in return
An excellent salary and benefits package on offer and a highly ethical and philanthropic company culture.
Some flexible working is also available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.