Senior Internal Auditor
|Job Title:||Senior Internal Auditor|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Benjamin Pottas|
|Job Published:||October 12, 2018 17:49|
Senior Internal Auditor, Liverpool
Your new company
Highly successful Liverpool based business with exposure across a number of industry sectors. With a turnover in excess of £1 billion and international operations, this long standing business has a truly excellent reputation.
Your new role
As Senior Internal Auditor you will support the Head of Internal Audit in delivering the annual risk-based internal audit plan by completing operational, financial and strategic internal audits.
You will be responsible for the end to end audit process, planning, executing & reporting in line with organisational policies & internal audit standards. You will receive exposure to significant stakeholders within the organisation from the outset, providing strategic advice and recommendations.
You will have the opportunity to engage in ad-hoc audits and assignments, including fraud & special projects. You will also work closely with the Group FD, in relation to areas such as statutory reporting requirements, health & safety, modern day slavery etc...
What you'll need to succeed
- ACA/ACCA or equivalent qualification.
- Degree level education or equivalent desirable.
- Previous internal audit experience desirable
- Exposure to a variety of businesses is desirable, including privately owned businesses / companies operating under complex and/or long-term contracts.
- Working knowledge of accounting standards.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) and the ability to interact at all levels.
- Commercial awareness and business acumen, with ability to identify areas of continuous improvement.
- Ability to work independently and as part of the team.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office.
What you'll get in return
You will be working for one of Liverpool's best know and most highly respected organisations. In the role as Senior Internal Auditor you will have the opportunity to genuinely make a difference, with your findings providing the catalyst for change. In addition you will receive a salary of £40000 - £45000 + an excellent benefits package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Internal Auditor
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + 10% bonus
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Internal Auditor - Projects or ERM or Data-First
Crawley, West Sussex
£50000.00 - £57000.00 per annum
Project Accountant & Internal Auditor (12 month FTC)
Coventry, West Midlands
£35000.00 - £42000.00 per annum