£43000 - £48000 per annum
13 days ago
This role will be reporting into the Head of Internal Audit, conducting all stages of Internal Audits from planning to completion and reporting results.
Our client is a Global, Listed Manufacturing business with sites internationally from Europe to Asia as well as North and South America.
As Senior Internal Auditor, you will:-
- Support planning and scope of the risk-based Internal Audit programme
- Plan, perform and manage internal audits autonomously
- Liaise with Management to prepare, negotiate and agree reports and action points
- Oversee the execution of outsourced audit
- Ensure that all internal audit activities fully comply with IIA standards for internal and external quality reviews
The successful candidate will be:-
- Accountancy qualified - ACA, ACCA, or CIMA
- An experienced Auditor
- Willing to travel internationally
An excellent package