£65000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus+Car Allowance+Pension+Healthcare
9 days ago
1st June Onwards
Senior Internal Auditor
£65,000 + BONUS + Car Allowance
We are searching for a Senior Internal Auditor, to join the highly skilled team within a global organisation. This role is open due to the current incumbent moving internally. You will conduct audit reviews of assigned organizational and functional activities in assigned areas to determine the nature of operations and the adequacy of the system of control to achieve objectives.
- Plan the theory and scope of the audit reviews including preliminary survey and assist the audit manager in the preparation of audit programs
- Assist in the performance of detailed audit planning of individual reviews including risk assessment.
- Performs audit reviews in a professional manner so as to ensure independence, objectivity and quality of the review while maintaining the highest possible standards
- Make oral or written presentations to management during and at the conclusion of the reviews, discussing deficiencies, effectiveness and adequacy of internal controls and recommending corrective action to improve operations and reduce cost
- Prepare formal reports expressing opinion on the adequacy and effectiveness of the systems of control and the efficiency with which they are being carried out
- Appraise the adequacy of the corrective actions taken to improve deficiencies in the systems of control
- Assist in the preparation of budgets, cost control monitoring and other general administration issues
- Ensure that the documentation and working papers for each reviewed activity are sufficient, complete and filed appropriately, indexed and cross referenced to the agreed audit program thus ensuring an appropriate audit trail
- Conduct and monitor, with local executive management, all required follow up on audit recommendations
- Assist the regional audit manager in coordinating and documenting the Local Audit Review
- Broad experience, of which 4 years should be in an Internal / External Audit role
- The job holder should be a highly skilled user of analytical tools especially Microsoft Office suite.
- The position would require a graduate with a bachelor's degree. Further, it would be preferred if the candidate has a ACA/ ACCA/ CIA (or equivalent) qualification or any other appropriate professional qualification
- Knowledge of SAP and other systems used in the area are a distinct advantage.
- No sponsorship is available for this role
To be considered for this role apply immediately.
Interviews will be confirmed this week.
At Goodman Masson we value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone is able to be themselves and to reach their full potential.
We actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and cultures.