benefits & bonus
9 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Capitalise on early responsibility and one of the best ranges of casework available in the market.
Your new company
A leading player outside the Big 4 and with far more varied work coming into their Forensic team, this firm champion the middle market and the effect of this is high calibre, interesting and yet not unfeasably large cases coming through into their established and well-regarded Forensic function. The firm as a whole has a reputation for motivating and retaining its staff well, championing early responsibility. The Forensic team are supported by a strong FTech and E-Discovery function.
Your new role
The firm encourages early responsibility and you'll be given the chance to start building your path to being an Expert in your own right.
Day-to-day, you'll be responsible for providing leadership to the team, managing projects and supporting Partners with growing the business. This includes planning, monitoring, reviewing work of junior members, report writing, supporting partners by providing front line advice to solicitors and clients and taking responsibility for business development and marketing initiatives.
What you'll need to succeed
- ACA or ACCA qualification or equivalent.
* Extensive experience of Expert Witness work, including extensive experience of contractual disputes; business interruption; SPA disputes; shareholder disputes; and valuations.
* Previous management experience
What to expect in return
- One of the best bandwidths of casework available in the market
- Mentoring and development to further your path to being a future Expert
- Highly competitive package and a genuinely collaborative environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.