£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + great benefits package
13 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Your new company
Subsidiary of a large multinational business, the plant is based in the Llanelli area and has a great longstanding reputation in South Wales.
Your new role
A challenging senior financial accounting role - in addition to responsibility for the month end process and reporting packs, and budgeting and forecasting for the Llanelli plant you will also be involved with their ERP system and also improving policies and procedures across the wider group.
- Take the lead monthly on the month end process and the creation of the month end reporting pack presentation
- Ensure compliance with corporate policies, procedures and controls within the financial area as well as ensuring the correct application of accounting procedures
- Preparation of forecasts - both P&L and Balance Sheet
- Prepare detailed files for all budget, business plan and monthly forecast submissions
- Ad Hoc Finance reporting to Division & Head Office
- Involvement in working capital reporting and improvement
- Monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Supporting other business stakeholders with general accounting queries
- Preparation of the audit packs (internal & external) with face to face discussions with the relevant audit teams
- Board reporting
- Work closely with the manufacturing and product development teams to control capital investment, Fixed Asset and Depreciation reconciliations and postings
- Management of one member of staff
What you'll need to succeed
To be a talented qualified accountant - ACA,ACCA or CIMA - you will be working in a financial accounting role in industry or the public sector and be ready for your next step - or it could be your first or second move from practice.
What you'll get in return
A fabulous broad and challenging role in an environment where training and development of staff is key. A competitive salary and a great blue chip benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.