£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
4 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Senior Financial Accountant
Your new company
A fast growing and dynamic accountancy firm on the outskirts of Reading is currently recruiting for a Senior Financial Accountant to join their Accountancy Firm as a member of the senior management team.
Your new role
A varied position offering high level exposure, your role will include but not be limited to:
- Managing work flows and ensuring prompt delivery of work with a high level of accuracy
- Implement best practice procedures and working practices
- Manage a portfolio of clients
- Preparing accounts for sole traders, partnerships and Limited companies
- Preparing corporation and personal tax returns
- Manage year-end technical reviews
- Regularly meeting clients to assist in the understanding of financial data
- Recruit and manage junior staff
- Lead on the implementation of a new practice accounts system
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed you will be an ACCA, ACA or CIMA Qualified Accountant with a number of years working within a Practice environment. Furthermore you will have strong technical knowledge of current Financial Reporting Standards. With an interest in client management, you will have a previous track record of delivering excellent services to clients. Strong knowledge of accounting and or tax systems is preferred.
What you'll get in return
In return you will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package. A flexible working environment and the opportunity to work autonomously whilst being a key part of the management team and organisation. Free parking is available onsite.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.