City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum
9 days ago
I am currently acting on behalf of a Multinational Media Group that is looking to recruit a 'Senior Financial Accountant'. The relevant candidate MUST be ACA qualified with Big4 Experience.
This internationally recognised brand has a large commercial finance function in London and is looking for the latest addition to their high performing team.
Overview of responsibilities:
* Sit within commercial finance and the wider team to ensure accounting policy compliance.
* Provide accounting support for propositions and budgetary spend.
* Be aware of accounting standard changes and implement them across finance.
* Creation of new internal controls and business partnering across various divisions to make operational improvements.
* Foster relationships across compliance and SOX, legal &; regulatory, to drive standards.
* Adhoc financial projects when required, including evaluation of commercial transactions.
The salary is £50,000 to £60,000 plus bonus (c. 15%) and extremely generous benefits package, and they are based in the City.
I appreciate that this role may not appeal to you, and that the timing may not be right for you to consider a change in role, but please do reply should you wish to hear more. Please also feel free to forward this on to someone you think might be interested.
My contact details can be found below, and I look forward to hearing back from you.