SENIOR FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT
|Job Title:||SENIOR FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT|
|Salary:||Up to £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sam Maxwell|
|Job Published:||June 12, 2018 14:19|
A rapidly expanding cosmetics and make up brand which experienced huge growth in 2016 and 2017, and is about to enter another exciting period in the businiesess growth. They currently have 51 stores actoss the U.K with over 1000 globally.
Overview of Role:
- Running the month end process - Balance sheet reconciliations, fixed assets, deferred rent accruals, etc.
- Month End Processes/reporting improvements.
- Overseeing reporting to the Italian Parent Company.
- Preparation of UK Financial statements under IFRS.
- Financial modelling for new initiatives and projects - Expansion of ecommerce presence and partnerships, potential new store openings, etc.
- Reviewing and reporting on cash flow projections.
- Ad hoc projects - Cash management in stores/improvements of controls around revenue recognition, continued systems improvements, Brexit planning, etc
- Supervision of 2 Accounts Assistants.
- Working with the Head of Finance and other senior level staff to ensure the finance department meets the evolving needs of the growing business.
- Business partnering stores/retail staff and ensuring best in practice support exists
- Deputising for, and supporting, the UK Head of Finance with all her duties/responsibilities
- Qualified Accountant.
- Experience gained in audit.
- Excellent business partnering and communication skills.
- Good technical/reporting grounding with the desire to get involved in commercial value ad work.
- Experience from Retail, FMCG, Pharmaceuticals, Legal, or multi-site businesses would be an advantage.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Financial Accountant
£55000 - £60000 per annum
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits
£300.00 - £350.00 per day
£45000 - £52000 per annum
Competitive + excellent benefits