City of London, London
Up to £55000 per annum
10 days ago
A high growth cosmetics brand is seeking to hire a Senior Financial Accountant with ambitions to become Financial Controller in 18-24 months.
Overview of role:
- Running the month end process - Balance sheet reconciliation, fixed assets, deferred rent accruals, etc.
- Month-end processes improvements.
- Preparation of UK Financial statements under IFRS.
- Financial modelling for new initiatives and projects, including the expansion of companies e-commerce presence and partnerships.
- Reviewing and reporting on cash flow projections.
- Ad hoc projects - Developing cash management in stores, improvements of controls around revenue recognition, continued systems improvements, Brexit planning, etc
- Development of two Accounts Assistants.
- Developing monthly reporting and analysis to ensure a best in practice finance team exists.
- Ad hoc duties and projects to support the FD and business growth.
- Qualified Accountant.
- Ability to review current practices and systems, and to implement improvements where required.
- Strong technical accounting skills, with the experience or desire to be involved in commercial accounting duties in the future.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The desire to operate in a hands and rapidly changing environment.