£50000 - £60000 per annum
16 days ago
An exciting Senior Finance Manager role for a multinational FTSE 250 business services organisation that will be extremely commercial with the intent to grow the business forward.
A multinational FTSE 250 business services organisation that is headquartered in London.
Financial Management and Monthly Reporting
- Drive monthly service line reviews, challenge performance and ensure integrity of monthly forecasts within the forecasting system (Axiom) whilst ensuring they are stretching but achievable.
- Input into the production of monthly MOB reports within set deadlines, ensuring accurate reflection of financial performance. Good understanding and explanation of variances to forecast and budget.
- Robust review and challenge of Work in Progress ("WIP") and Debt to ensure completion of income and recoverability.
- Manage the annual Business Plan process whilst helping Profit Centre Managers with the setting of stretching, but achievable, Business Plans and communicating this to the wider group.
- Help assess, mitigate and manage business and financial risks.
- Provide financial support and guidance and training to Profit Centre Managers.
Invoice Processing (Accounts receivable and payable)
- Run exception reports and regularly monitor WIP and recoverable costs, making sure that income is complete and invoices are raised and issued accurately and on timely basis.
- Ensuring timely processing and appropriate approvals of supplier invoices as well as prompt actions around dealing with queries that have been escalated from a service line.
- Run regular exception reports, ensuring general house-keeping of project data is up to date, e.g. timely closure of completed projects.
- Produce contract lifetime forecasts with support from the business
- Provide support for changes made to services provided and guiding proposed changes into financial models and forecasts.
- Manage changes made to the underlying revenue and costs through the commercial change process.
Your experience will include:
- Desire to take ownership of processes or specific areas within the finance team and work independently.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to explain what the numbers mean to stakeholders outside the finance team.
- Holding a recognised Professional Accountancy qualification such as CIMA/ACCA
- Strong Excel skills
- Attention to detail but also being able to see the "bigger picture".
- Team player with "hands on approach".
- SAP experience would be very beneficial.
Salary of £50,000 to £60,000
Private health insurance