Crawley, West Sussex
£55000 - £65000 per annum
11 days ago
This role will be pivotal in ensuring the reporting requirements and statutory obligations are met, as well as developing commercial relationships within the business.
A global organisation, based Crawley, experiencing exciting times.
- Monthly management reporting
- Business partner the Senior Leadership Team
- Provide regular reports and commercial support to the business
- Mentor (with a view to manage) a small team
- Assist Senior Managers with any other ad-hoc projects.
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- University degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player.
This role would be a fantastic opportunity for second time practice movers!
Up to £65,000 (DOE) plus benefits and fantastic progression opportunities.