£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
11 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Senior Finance Analyst
Your new company
A Fortune 500 organisation is currently recruiting for a Senior Finance Analyst to join their team in the Reading office. Located in Central Reading, a short walk from Reading train station this is an excellent opportunity to join a renowned business and play a key role in their Finance department.
Your new role
Your new role will be a varied position with links across the business, duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Working primarily on the EMEA region and performing cost analysis
- Co-coordinating the budget and forecast inputs across EMEA with individual country teams
- Manage the overhead functions forecast and cost for your regions
- Create and improve templates for country finance teams to use in forecasting processes
- Work closely with the FD on business partnering
- Manage finance for different operational proposals
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a Qualified Accountant with an ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualification. An essential skill for this role will be strong communication skills to work with multiple stakeholders globally. Attention to detail and self-motivation in this role are key. You will also be confident working with large ERP systems, creating templates and working with large data sets on Excel.
What you'll get in return
In return you will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package. The team and company offer exciting career growth opportunities which are available to all employees. This is a brilliant opportunity for a Newly Qualified Accountant looking to develop their skills further in a large organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.