18 days ago
This Senior Financial Analyst position is responsible for assisting in the financial planning, analysis and reporting activities for the International region. This position interacts with finance management of business units in over 30 countries, as well as the executive global leadership team, making it a highly visible role within the company
My client is a leading provider of technology-enabled risk, benefits and integrated business solutions, specialising in claims management and loss adjusting services.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President of International FP&A, the Senior Analyst of Financial Planning & Analysis will be responsible for the Monthly P&L, Forecasting, Budgeting, Cash Flow Forecasting, providing variance analysis and commentary, as well as coordinating Geography and Regional Finance Director and Managers to ensure all outputs are delivered.
Other duties/responsibilities will be:
- Managing the production of consolidated budgets and forecasts.
- Supporting the Senior VP of International FP&A and the Finance Senior Management Team in responding to questions and analysis required by Group.
- Interfacing with Region and Country Finance Managers, the Financial Controller and Operations
- Utilize & manage SAP BW-BPC budgeting system and reporting suite in business objects
- Manage, analyse and report the monthly results to finance management, with commentary on current business performance
- Participate in monthly review of results with global finance management team, discussing key business drivers of variances to budget, forecast and prior year
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget and 5-year strategic plan
- Assess, develop, and present financial reports, forecasts, and analyses of new business opportunities
- Participate as a key member of the solutions team and share in the decision-making process
- Consolidate operating results for the global company and prepare critical performance reports
- Collaborate with region and geography finance leaders to identify and verify relevant KPI metrics
- Respond to requests for financial information from internal colleagues and external parties (auditors, shareholders, financial institutions, etc.)
- Participate in Due Diligence exercise for Acquisitions
- Work with senior sales and business development executives producing revenue and sales analytics
Working capital analysis and management
- A Qualified Accountant with some post qualification experience,
- Experience of Financial Planning and Analysis in a complex organisation
- Excellent/expert Excel skills
- Analytical with attention to details
- Highly organised with good communication skills
A highly competitive package is on offer