£55000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits
11 days ago
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd
This is a cross-functional role, providing key support to Senior Project Managers from a number of different divisions. It will also be responsible for coordinating the budgeting/forecasting process, building budget models and providing regular reporting on project spend. You'll be in a position to add real value and act as a key contributor to process improvements, new ways of working and providing commercial insight.
Main duties include:
* Business partnering with Senior Managers across various Projects
* Building and ongoing ownership of budget cost models
* Supporting on business bases, NPV analysis, capital approval requests for new projects or other cost modelling
* Supporting on financial budgets and reforecast cycles
* Oversight of project reporting
* Benchmarking analysis and cost comparisons
* Reviewing capex spend as part of month end close, holding reviews with Project Managers
Skills, experience & qualifications required:
* ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
* Strong academic record
* Experience in engineering/technology or project lead industries would be advantageous
* Solid capex experience
* Proven business partnering and track record working with non-finance stakeholders
* Advanced Excel
Aside from the technical competencies, candidates must possess clear communication skills and be a natural relationship builder. You'll approach work with a positive and proactive attitude and have examples to date where you've utilised your creativity to achieve results.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated and commercially astute Senior Finance Analyst to join a business going through an exciting period of change and growth that will undoubtedly provide a competitive edge in an increasingly challenging market.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration