Senior Finance Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Finance Analyst|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Claire Evans|
|Job Published:||November 07, 2018 11:07|
Outstanding opportunity to join an Essex based FTSE 250
Your new company
Essex based, cross continent, FTSE 250 business
Your new role
Working under the direction of the Group IT Finance Director you will be responsible for assisting with the activities of decision support, planning, management reporting and project analysis & support for the technology costs supporting Global Technology Operations.
You will collaborate with various members of the wider IT Team to support strategic initiatives and identify cost reduction opportunities.
Key deliverables will include:
- Independently prepares reconciliations, journal entries and analysis for month-end activities.
- Provides financial result summaries and recommendations to drive sound decision-making on multi-million dollar IT projects.
- Evaluates business cases for investment decisions and tracks performance.
- Works with IT and Finance leadership to provide on-going financial analysis support.
- Serves as an educational resource to internal and external partners, as well as business leaders, to aid in the understanding of financial results and measurement systems/metrics.
- Assists with business planning and forecasting processes.
- Assists with CIO office tasks such as presentations and planning as well as supporting IT leadership team activities.
What you'll need to succeed
As part of a cross-continent organisation, the analyst will need to possess sharp communication and influencing skills, financial acumen and process engineering capabilities. The analyst will also need to have a foundation of technical experience in financial management reporting systems.
Candidates applying to this role either should be either
1) looking for their first move out of the profession. This is an exceptional role for a first move.At this level they will pay £50-55k + Benefits
2) an experienced IT Business Partner with demonstrable experience in a similar role. At this level they will pay £60-65k + Benefits
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary for a locally based organisation along with a competitive benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
£90000.00 - £120000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£120000.00 - £145000.00 per annum