Senior Finance Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Finance Analyst|
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Katherine Allwood|
|Job Published:||September 07, 2018 13:50|
A leading business in Greater Manchester is looking for a Senior Finance Analyst to join their team. This is a newly created role for the business.
About the role
As part of this role, you will be completing the following tasks:
- Building advanced Excel models in order to create analytical information to help guide the business in their decision making.
- Identifying and delivering efficiencies in the operational business, in order to improve business margins and productivity.
- Business partnering with the senior leadership team on a regular basis, to guide and influence key decisions.
- Introduce a new reporting system, and building these reports.
- Utilising strong Excel skills to build models and VBA as required.
- Delivering regular KPI reporting.
About the person
You must have strong Excel skills, including the ability to build macros and VBA skills ideally. Whilst a finance background is essential, the business are open to both a Qualified or Qualified By Experience experiences. Good analytical skills are essential, as is previous business partnering experience.
About the business
This business are a retail business in Greater Manchester, and this role is newly created with the scope to build a team over time.
For more information on this role, please apply via the link below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Commercial Finance Analyst *Retail*
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
West End, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum
Senior Finance Business Partner
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Senior Group Finance Manager
£55000 - £65000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Senior Finance Manager - Commercial Operations
£60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum