Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£50000 - £55000 per annum
15 days ago
Newly created Financial Controller Opportunity.
Salary of £50,000 - £55,000 Per Annum, plus bonus and a strong benefits package.
Exciting service based business who are a market leader in their offering and work with some of the largest companies in the world. Based in Milton Keynes, they are a company passionate about internal succession planning and creating a rewarding culture for it's employees.
As Financial Controller, you will take responsibiity for a newly created division of the finance function with the role working through the budgeting and frecasting process, financial analysis, developing financial controls whilst also emcompassing working alongside key operational managers reviewing financial performance.
Key responsibilities include:
- Management of financial performance.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Implementing and maintaining financial controls.
- Process improvement.
- Partnering across other business segments.
You will be:
- A qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) preferably with a degree.
- Strong experience across the finance spectrum, both technical and commercial with an eye for detail and a strong background in a commercial environment.
- Prepared to delve into the detail and have an ability to propose solutions or improvements.
- Salary of £50,000 - £55,000 Per Annum.
- Bonus and Strong Benefits Package