Senior Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Lorna Wilson|
|Job Published:||December 05, 2018 18:00|
My client is a growing telecommunication business based in the city. They are looking for a Lead Business Analyst who will work on interim basis to work on developing a standard process model and implement a new lease management/ERP system into eight countries in Asia Pacific and Europe regions. They are looking for a R2R Business Analyst who will report to Project Manager and will be responsible for leading global process design workshops supporting key financial areas including Record to Report (R2R), Fixed Assets and Projects. Responsibilities:
- Work with business to define global standard processes and fiscal or legal localisations.
- Delivery of Global Process Model, Performance Measurement Model and Organisation Design
- Document business requirements
- Champion standard ERP functionality with business where applicable and advise on industry process standards.
- Work with Test Manager, Test Analyst and user community to ensure testing criteria meets process requirements
- Ensure completed and tested development meets business requirements.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business in a highly visible role. As this role is on an interim basis only candidates on a maximum of two weeks notice.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior FP&A Analyst
City of London, London
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits
Senior Pricing Analyst
£55000 - £70000 per annum
£45000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus, PMI, Pension