13 days ago
SENIOR AUDIT MANAGER - TOP 40 FIRM - UXBRIDGE
What is the role?
The Barnes Roffe Uxbridge office currently requires an Audit and Accounts Manager to work within a team of managers.
The role consists of handling a diversified portfolio of owner managed companies with turnovers of £1 million up to £100 million.
The work mix will comprise both audit and accounting assignments. As a portfolio manager, the successful candidate will have full responsibility for running a portfolio of circa 100 clients, with annual fees in the region of £800,000 upwards.
The relevant individual will have a 2:1 degree from a British University and will be ACA or ACCA qualified with a minimum of 5 years PQE within a mid-tier practice.
The job function will therefore include:
- Liaising with clients and managing client expectations.
- Organising and running all accounting and audit assignments for the portfolio.
- Supervising and reviewing staff output, primarily accounts for audit production.
- Reporting directly to the Audit Partners and attending all client accounts meetings.
- Organising pre-year-end tax planning work and devising appropriate tax strategies for clients.
- Attendance and input to practice development initiatives, including significant networking and new prospect/potential client proposals.
- Working within an existing team of managers and partners to further develop and support the growth of the Barnes Roffe Uxbridge office.
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Good IT skills including Outlook, Excel, Word and Accounting packages.
- Experienced in managing the audit process from planning to completion of financial statements.
- Working knowledge of Digita and Caseware.
Where is the position based?
Located on the Brook Business Centre, Uxbridge, West London, our modern open-plan offices offer free parking and are easily accessible from the M25, M40 and A40.
Barnes Roffe is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.