Senior Associate (Finance Analyst) - Asset Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Associate (Finance Analyst) - Asset Manager|
|Salary:||bonus & benefits|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Wesseldine|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2018 15:13|
Senior Associate - Finance Analyst, Asset Manager
This role sits between the Finance, Portfolio Management and Investor Relations team of one of the world's leading investment managers. The primary function of this position is to act as a conduit between all 3 in a dual role of both performance analysis and fund accounting.
The ideal candidate is ACA (or equivalent) qualified with between 1-4 years PQE from within private equity or private debt. The role is broad and so can be adjusted dependent on level of experience.
The firm has offices across North America, Asia and Europe with London being the HQ of the latter. Although the business boasts and AUM of over $80BN and over 1,000 employees worldwide, the London office has a headcount of only 100 and as such has the unique feel of a boutique with a lot of fire power. It's a very fast paced, dynamic and sociable environment; they only take on the very best but place a huge emphasis on personality through any hiring process. It's a great place to work.
- Analyse financial and performance data on both funds and underlying investments
- Develop financial forecast models
- Act as a conduit between Finance, Portfolio Management and Investor Relations
- Review fund accounts and financial statement reporting prepared by third party administrators.
- Review general ledge entries
- Cash flow projections and cash management (capital calls/subscription and distribution/withdrawal calculations)
- Special project work for both internal and external use (from system improvements to ad-hoc analysis for current or future LPs)
The role is highly commercial and best suited to either a Fund Accountant or Finance Analyst with previous private equity or private debt experience. The role reports directly into the Head of Fund Finance and Portfolio Management and they are open to being as hands on or hands off as required. If you have between 1-4 years PQE from within the asset management industry, then this is an excellent opportunity to move into a forward facing, commercial and analytical role within one of the major investment houses in the world.
Remuneration, benefits and bonus numbers are all incredibly competitive and well above average. If this opportunity is of interest or you would like more details (the official job specification) please do not hesitate to apply or get in touch directly with Thomas Wesseldine at Marks Sattin.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's