£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
5 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR - INSOLVENCY/ADVISORY QUALITY AND RISK - LONDON, WATFORD, MARLOW - £30000 - £35000 PA
Your new company
A multi-office Advisory insolvency and advisory firm who have taken enviable market share since its inception. The firm has grown such that it requires a senior administrator to join the Quality and Risk Team.
Your new role
This is a permanent vacancy split in location between London, Watford and Marlow. The main purpose of the role is to work within the Quality & Risk Team supporting the business and its insolvency case compliance requirements.
Key responsibilities of the role are as follows:-
- Weekly review of the firm's IPS diary system and preparation of monitoring information;
- Assist with maintenance & development of IPS document pack;
- Assist with maintenance & development of IPS diary templates;
- Assist with completion of 1 month compliance review forms for all new appointments;
- Assist with research of technical queries;
- Monitor the Director Conduct Reporting Service - allocate staff, monitor timely completion and ensure reports required match IPS;
- Assist with organising firm-wide training in relation to topical issues, Anti-Money Laundering, the Bribery Act etc;
- Liaison internally in relation to completion of pre appointment CDD and other case set up matters;
- Monitor annual CPD completion by appointment takers;
- Assist with Data Protection Registrations iro IPs and Firm;
- Assist with renewal of annual Enabling Bonds;
- Assist with Insolvency Practitioner licensing applications;
- Assist with completion of the Firm's annual ICAEW return;
- Liaise with the Regulators and Companies House where required;
- Assist with IPA Self Certifications and ICAEW Insolvency Compliance Reviews; and
- Other ad hoc duties as required
What you'll need to succeed
- CPI Qualified
- Gained the necessary experience within Insolvency / Regulated industry
- Good working knowledge of IPS
What you'll get in return
Excellent salary and benefits package and the chance to specialise in an area close to core insolvency case work.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.