£40000.00 - £46000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
13 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
ACA ACCA Senior Accountant job Top 10 Accountancy Firm Guildford
Your new company
My client, a Top 10 Accountancy Practice, is seeking a qualified senior accountant to join their team. Their modern and light offices are based in the heart of Guildford.
Your new role
You will work in the financial reporting team assisting managers deliver services to clients. You will be the first point of contact for clients and be answerable to management for the delivery of projects
* Prepare statutory accounts under UK GAAP (FRS102, FRS101 etc) and other accounting frameworks including IFRS and transition to FRS 102
* Prepare consolidations and cash flows for year-end statutory accounts
* Prepare year end accounting files ready for audit either by internal or external auditors
* Liaise with auditors as necessary
* Understands WIP, scope, fees and project negotiations
* Monitor and review client financial data, present ideas and make recommendations to clients
* Proactive analysis of client data and communication directly with client
What you'll need to succeed
You will be ACA or ACCA qualified with in depth knowledge of accounts preparation to FRS102 standards and various GAAPs and have gained exposure to accountancy packages such as Caseware. You will have experience with preparing consolidated financial statements and also posses excellent communication skills to be the main point of contact for client queries.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary of up to £46,000. Excellent benefits are available including a great pension, flexible working, working from home and different flexible benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.