45000 - 55000
13 days ago
Our client is an independent and forward thinking firm of Accountants who specialise in offering accounting and tax services to LLPS, Limited companies, some with international interests and entrepreneurial individuals. The firm embrace the latest IT systems and are forward thinking and extremely proactive in their approach to offering accounting and tax services to clients.
They are currently looking for a Senior Accountant whose responsibilities will include;
- Preparation of company financial statements, corporation tax computations, forms CT600 and iXBRL tagging of company financial statements.
- Preparation of sole trader accounts, partnership accounts and rental accounts.
- Preparation of Tax Returns for individuals and partnerships, calculation of income tax and capital gains tax liabilities, filing of Tax Returns with HM Revenue & Customs.
- Preparation of Accountant References for lenders and landlords.
- Checking HM Revenue & Customs’ Statements of Account, tax calculations and PAYE Coding Notices.
- Liaisons with clients and HM Revenue & Customs.
To secure this role, you will enjoy working in a small team environment, have a good eye for detail and be able to confidently liaise with your clients and be happy to work in a small and successful Firm of accountants. Applicants must have a good knowledge of at least SAGE and other accounting software programs. A knowledge of IRIS/PTP personal tax software would be advantageous.The role will involve plenty of interaction with an experienced team but also lots of autonomy.
The role is based in modern offices centrally based to all local amenities. The salary bracket is dependent on the individual and Fletcher George offer a guideline of £45,000 to £55,000 with flexibility.
Fletcher George is a Leatherhead based financial recruiter. We specialise in placing candidates resident and wishing to work in Surrey and South West London. Our team have over 50 years of experience recruiting Accounting and Tax professionals in the local area.
We aim to offer all registered candidates a first class service based on our local knowledge and specialist relationships.
Please do apply for this role and we will assess your suitability for the role and will be prompt to make contact where relevant. Sometimes we may consider your application is more suited to other roles we have registered and we may also consider your application for more than one role.
Fletcher George is acting as an Employment Agency and we aim to respond to all candidates relevant for the role within a 48 hour working period.
Referrals are welcome – you can receive up to £400 of Amazon vouchers when we successfully place your referral, just make sure they mention you when they register. The full details of Fletcher George’s referral scheme is on our website.