£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Bonus
11 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Accounts Manager / Practice Manager for a highly successful firm of Accountants in South Woodford.
My client is growing firm of Accountants and Tax Advisers based South Woodford. My client is innovative in their approach and pride themselves on focusing on their clients and working together to achieve success. The firm has been established for close to 10 years and has experienced exceptional growth throughout that time.
Due to significant growth, the firm are looking to appoint a qualified Accounts Manager (ACA/ACCA) to join the firm. Reporting directly to the Partner, you will oversee a small team of junior staff while supporting the partner, helping with developing new clients and increasing revenue for the firm. Responsibilities will include:
- Accounts preparation for sole traders, limited companies, LLP's and partnerships
- Assist in the production of statutory accounts.
- Preparation of management accounts and management reports.
- Reviewing and finalising VAT returns.
- Preparation of first draft Corporation Tax computations.
- Liaising directly with clients on various matters.
- Assisting with training of junior members of staff and overseeing their responsibilities.
Candidates must be ACA / ACCA qualified with recent UK practice based experience within a similar level role. Candidates must also possess exceptional technical knowledge and advisory skills within Accounts and Taxation. You must have good teamwork skills, with the ability to work well as part of a team. As one of the main client facing contacts of the business you must have good communication skills and the ability to build rapport with both clients and colleagues.
In return for your commitment you will be offered the following benefits:
- Competitive salary of £45,000 - £50,000
- Auto Enrolment Pension scheme
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays