£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
15 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Senior Accountant job Practice ACA ACCA Surrey
Your new company
This Surrey based subsidiary of a dynamic, multiple award-winning accountancy practice, is looking for a Senior Accountant to join their team in their rural office. A varied role is on offer here as well as the opportunity to manage a portfolio of over 100 clients
Your new role
- Finalise and review statutory accounts, Corporate Tax, Personal Tax and VAT returns
- Manage your portfolio of clients, creating and maintaining strong client relationships
- Highlighting tax planning opportunities to clients
- Provide ongoing client support, dealing with more complex client queries and issues
- Making introductions for new services
- Applying knowledge of anti-money laundering rules
- Maintaining good knowledge of latest legislation
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a qualified accountant with over years Practice experience. You will be able to demonstrate the ability to manage a portfolio of clients, using excellent communication and rapport building skills to build long term relationships with your clients.
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary depending on your experience plus benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.