|Job Title:||Senior Accountant|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + study|
|Contact Name:||Cara Whyte|
|Job Published:||November 02, 2018 11:16|
Qualified or part-qualified accountant required for modern firm South Cambridge. Free parking & study support
Hays Accountancy Practice are recruiting for a modern, dynamic Accountancy Firm south of Cambridge. The role will primarily involve contributing to the provision of audit, year-end accounting and taxation compliance and other ad-hoc services to a wide range of clients, working within a small team of trainees and qualified staff.
- Supervise audit and accounting Junior team members and provide on-the-job training.
- Delegate work effectively and efficiently to allow jobs to be completed within budget.
- Ensure team is aware of budget and timeframe within planning meeting.
- Delivery of client work to meet monthly and annual reporting deadlines.
- Provide timely, consistent and constructive feedback on an informal basis and using team appraisal forms.
- Develop good working relationships with clients and team members.
- Plan and complete jobs.
- Deal with complex corporation tax issues and preparation of returns to HMRC.
- Be able to talk about other services the Firm can offer which may be of interest to the client (subject to regulatory constraints in relation to audit clients).
- Preparation of year-end accounts for limited companies, sole traders and partnerships, together with associated tax compliance work.
- Complete all aspects of the audit file (as assigned on a job by job basis).
- On site supervision of small and medium sized entity audit assignments, overseeing audit team and reporting to Manager/Partner.
- Clear Manager / Assistant Manager review points raised.
- Providing assistance to Manager/Partner with accounting function set-up and reporting processes, budgeting and forecasting, trouble-shooting and training for clients.
- Be involved in planning and preparing budgets.
- Check in and out files / sections of files.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Free on site parking
- Study support
- Career progression
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's