|Job Title:||Senior Accountant|
|Salary:||Up to £52000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||William Chew|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2018 14:36|
To ensure a professional, customer focused accounting service is provided to Governors, members of staff and students.
An award winning college specialising in technical and professional learning and training that leads to meaningful work or higher education.
- Assist in the preparation of the college and its subsidiaries company annual revenue and capital budgets
- Prepare sector budgets using a course file model approach, from the bottom up
- Prepare monthly management accounts for presentation to the senior management team and committees
- Assistant in the preparation of the business case for capital investment programmes.
Be the contact point for internal and external auditors as appropriate.
Manage and complete the year-end financial accounts for presentation to the Director of Finance & Estates.
- Fully qualified CCAB accountant
- Financial Accounts
- Management Accounts
- Investment Appraisal
- Staff Management
- Senior reporting
- Up to £52,000
Final salary pension scheme
Generous annual leave entitlement
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's