|Job Title:||Senior Accountant|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Hermione Rowe|
|Job Published:||March 01, 2019 11:00|
The purpose of the senior accountant is to maintain the financial records whilst working in an extremely fast paced environment.
A well known retail business in Cambridge are looking for a Senior Accountant to join their team.
- Ownership of finance matters in relation to trust deed and legal documentation
- Provide support development and leadership to ensure the maintenance of the control environment and the improvement of financial and operational practices.
- Ad hoc interim & annual reports
- Ensure all internal and customer reporting deadlines are met as agreed
- manage and mentor 1 x team member
- Business partnering with stakeholders in legal and regulatory, commercial finance, sales and marketing
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ CIMA/ ACCA) Strong financial accountant
- You will ideally come from a practice and/ or retail business in a fast paced environment
- Experience working in a time critical environment and working to tight dead lines
up to £50,000 per annum Plus benefits
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's