|Job Title:||Senior Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Alicja Gogol|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2019 17:23|
Great opportunity for a Senior Accountant to join a leading accountancy firm and become a key addition to their team, with fantastic progression prospects.
This leading firm of chartered accountants based in Chelmsford, has been experiencing very positive growth mostly through organic means. Their client base ranges across various industry sectors, including OMBs, construction, entertainment, retail etc. As a firm they believe in putting their team and clients first, have a great family feel and recognise the importance of a happy workforce. Clear career progression prospects are on offer, as you develop within this firm and role.
- Manage work flow within the team/outsourcing and attend planning meetings
- Dealing with a varied client portfolio (T/O up to £5million) including OMBs, property investors, property developers, agricultural, retail etc.
- Review a wide range of accounts - Limited, sole trader, partnership, LLP's etc. Identifying and making adjustments where necessary
- Management, review and preparation of personal tax and corporation tax returns
- Finalising accounts under the overall control of the director
- Supporting the team with more complex accounts work e.g. intercompany transactions, FRS102 etc
- Regular client contact
- Team management, identifying any training needs, ensuring cohesion amongst the close knit team
- Identify cross selling opportunities
- Opportunity to be involved in ad-hoc client projects
To be considered for this Senior Accountant opportunity, you must be ACCA or ACA qualified with a career background in an accountancy firm. Iris and Xero knowledge would be an advantage, but not essential.
The successful Senior Accountant will receive a highly competitive salary dependent on experience, together with progression opportunities and flexible working.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's