|Job Title:||Senior Accountant|
|Salary:||47000 - 55000|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Wintrip|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2019 14:08|
Senior Accountant with an independent firm of Accountants and Tax Advisors.
Our client can offer an Accountant a truly excellent opportunity without the stress of a London commute.
What is on offer?
- Client portfolio is extremely interesting and many of the clients are Audit registered and the firm also work with a significant number of High Net Worth individuals
- Professional working environment which is collaborative and allows individuals to take control and really enjoy their role
- Fantastic offices with a private car space; pension offering; paid annual professional subscriptions
What will the role include?
- Plenty of client liaison and also working closely with the partners and also a team to include active studiers
- The role will include being involved in recruitment, annual appraisals and certainly be supportive of the individuals within the team and their training needs
- You will be responsible for an interesting and diverse Portfolio of clients to include entrepreneurial start-ups, the review and the preparation of Financial Statements and some Management Accounts and also adhoc projects as required by clients
Whom is the client considering for this role?
- You will be a qualified ACA or ACCA Accountant who is able to demonstrate a strong track record in Practice and will be able to show you have some supervisory skills
- You will have experience of being responsible for managing a Client Portfolio and have experience of both UK and International financial reporting
- You may well be stepping out of London looking to work closer to home or perhaps you are an experienced Manager and you are looking for the next career step with more responsibility
- Your portfolio of clients enjoy a close relationship with their accountants – so it is imperative that you enjoy building relationships as you will meet the clients on a regular basis.
The salary band of £47,000 - £55,000 is offered as a guide by Fletcher George and is dependent on relevant experience both from a technical perspective as well as the relevant people management skills required.
The role is based in Guildford and is commutable with ease from Ashtead, Dorking, Farnham, Horsham and surrounding areas.
Fletcher George is a Leatherhead based financial recruiter. We specialise in placing candidates resident and wishing to work in Surrey and South West London. Our team have over 50 years of experience recruiting Accounting and Tax professionals in the local area.
We aim to offer all registered candidates a first class service based on our local knowledge and specialist relationships.
Please do apply for this role and we will assess your suitability for the role and will be prompt to make contact where relevant. Sometimes we may consider your application is more suited to other roles we have registered and we may also consider your application for more than one role.
Fletcher George is acting as an Employment Agency and we aim to respond to all candidates relevant for the role within a 48 hour working period.
Referrals are welcome – you can receive up to £400 of Amazon vouchers when we successfully place your referral, just make sure they mention you when they register. The full details of Fletcher George’s referral scheme is on our website.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's