Great Yarmouth, Norfolk
£18000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
4 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Semi-Senior job with well known Accountancy Practice in Gt Yarmouth. Competitive Salary + Study support
Hays are currently recruiting for a Qualified or part-qualified accountant to work for an established firm of accountants, with offices throughout Norfolk.
This is an ideal job opportunity for an accountant who has some experience working at an accountancy practice but wants to join a successful firm to continue their career development and progress further.
My client is a well known firm, who pride themselves on having a modern approach, with traditional values, who value their employees above all else. Along with a competitive and negotiable salary, you will have full study support to complete your ACA/ACCA as well as autonomy over your workload and the chance to manage your own portfolio of clients.
- Supporting the juniors
- Sole trade/partnership/limited company accounts and tax returns
- Bookkeeping for the firms clients both onsite and in office
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Possibly some audit work (no experience necessary)
To be successful
- You will have experience within a similar role and be AAT/ACA or ACCA qualified or part-qualified.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.