|Job Title:||Semi Senior|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Peach|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2019 10:26|
As a Semi Senior Accountant at our Telford Office you will be an ambitious Accountant working as part of our thriving SME Team. The Accountant will join an existing team and will be involved in preparing Financial Accounts, Tax returns and Bookkeeping. They will have direct client contacts and personally develop these relationships.
We are the one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK with over 2500 staff in over 80+ office locations. Baldwins is now part of the Cogital Group which has 4700 people Operating from 150 offices in 7 countries. We are committed to providing an outstanding service to our clients and their businesses and provide a diverse range of compliance and specialist services specifically designed to our client’s individual needs. We work with all types of businesses from sole traders to large national corporations and everything in between. As a firm we have grown significantly both organically and by acquisition and by using a consultative approach we can offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
As a Semi Senior Accountant at our Telford Office, your responsibilities will include:
- Complete year-end accounts to manager final review stage for sole traders, partnerships, LLPs and limited companies,
- Complete personal and partnership tax returns to include PAYE, unearned income, tax deductions, pensions, self-employed and partnership income
- Complete business tax returns
- Have a good understanding of VAT and monthly/quarterly accounting procedures for owner-managed businesses
- Complete client bookkeeping and VAT returns either at our offices or our client premises
- Maintain a personal development plan to update technical knowledge through formal and informal training to recognised standards
- Be able, knowledgeable and competent on Microsoft Word, Excel and ideally Sage and be able to learn new accounting programs within short timescales
- Undertake other reasonable business tasks as delegated or requested within the practice and actively participate in the activities and needs of the company
As a Semi Senior Accountant at our Telford Office, your skills and attributes will include:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a professional office
- Able to expand by your own example, client interaction, fee growth and personal development into a more senior role over time
- Have general business awareness gained either in a business-orientated accounts practice or industry.
- Be team orientated, need to get involved and recognise that your personal drive will influence your own and the team’s performance
- Enjoy working to deadlines and are focused enough to want to exceed our customers’ request
Our clients deserve the best, the same goes for our people. You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package. Learning and Development is an integral part of the Baldwins Group. We aim to provide the best support to our people to ensure that their development and knowledge is at the best level possible through professional qualifications, online training and self-development.
Our Core Values & Behaviours underpin what Baldwins is all about. These are the foundations that we will continue to build and develop our business on as we move forward. Along with roles and responsibilities definitions, these Core Values & Behaviours are what we expect to be displayed by all staff and partners at all levels and at all times. Consistently demonstrating the Behaviours allows the Firm to grow and achieve our four goals of Happy Staff, Happy Clients, Financial Strength and Quality of Advice and Service.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Audit Semi Senior
£24000 - £32000 per annum + Study Support
Corporate Tax Semi Senior
Stockport, Greater Manchester
£20000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
General Practice Accounts Semi Senior
£25000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits!
Audit & Accounts Semi Senior
£Competitive package with excellent benefits and continued career progression
Semi Senior Accountant - Training Packagae