£35000 - £40000 per annum
12 days ago
A specialist role based within the fast growing consulting team of a Top 30 practice based in Cambridge.
This role will offer on-site Sage implementation and training to assist in the delivery of a high quality Sage service to clients.
My client is a Top 30 accountancy practice based in Cambridge. They are leaders in their market and offer a great working culture and work life balance.
- Involvement in pre-sales process
- Implementation planning and installation and training
- Preparation and upkeep of training material
- Preparation and upkeep of project management material
- Installation and configuration of various Sage software products and 3rd party add-ons
- Provision of office-based support to clients
- Preparation of library of bespoke reports, knowledgebase of known software issues and workarounds
- Detailed Sage 200 knowledge, preferably with accreditations
- Detailed Sage CRM knowledge, preferably with accreditation and detailed knowledge of customising CRM to meet clients' requirements
- Experienced in the implementation and training of Sage software products and 3rd party add-ons
- Sage 50 knowledge
- Good knowledge of Windows Server and Client operating systems.
- Graduate-level with IT knowledge (equivalent qualifications will be considered)
- Knowledge of various Database packages
- Experience of basic accounts preparation and bookkeeping skills
A high level of IT skills is required, including:
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Office suite - particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package including, Life Assurance, Contributory Pension Scheme, Social Activities/Charitable Events and a relaxed and professional environment