Royalty Audit Senior (Film & TV sector) 60-70% travel
|Job Title:||Royalty Audit Senior (Film & TV sector) 60-70% travel|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£45000 - £46000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Colin Hawkins|
|Job Published:||November 02, 2018 16:31|
This 10 accountancy firm in London is looking for an Audit Senior to work in their Royalty Audit team working on clients in the Film & TV industry. 60-70% worldwide travel.
This international accountancy practice have created their our own unique culture - one that offers the opportunities of a major organisation in a personal, close-knit environment.
As an Audit Executive you will work as part of the royalty audit team, carrying out on site royalty audits, effectively providing a hands on contract compliance role that meets or exceeds client expectations and supports the partner/ manager team.
A large proportion of clients are in the Film and Television industry. This role will require you to travel extensively worldwide (60 - 70% worldwide).
What you'll be doing:
- takes an active part in the planning discussions to identify risks and appropriate audit strategy
- oversees all aspects of audit fieldwork and completion
- produces client deliverables, specifically drafting sections of the royalty audit report
- maintains up to date understanding of clients' business
- strong interpersonal skills needed to seek agreement from licensee at all audit findings before leaving site
- Professional qualification (ACA, CA, ACCA)
- Audit Senior experience gained in practice
Salary c£45,000 plus excellent travel opportunities.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Audit & Accounts Senior- International Travel
City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
£38000 - £45000 per annum + Fantastic benefits
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + bens
Solihull, West Midlands
£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Kingston upon Thames, Surrey
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum