£55000 - £75000 per annum + Additional Benefits
7 days ago
RISK ASSURANCE MANAGER
London, United Kingdom
£Competitive + Package
A global business in central London is searching for Risk Assurance manager to join them and strengthen the team with responsibilities around governance and compliance, risk management and delivering their Sarbanes-Oxley ("SOx") testing programme
This is an exciting and highly visible role with lots of Senior Stakeholder interaction and the opportunity to help create an Internal Audit
- Provide support to Head of Risk
- Support key business areas in maintaining and updating risk action plans for key risks identified.
- Lead risk identification and assessment workshops for key projects and commercial decisions.
- Assist in maintaining the Corporate Risk Register and preparing periodic reporting to Senior Management, the Audit Committee and the Board.
- Build and maintain relationships with key managers and senior stakeholders across the business.
- Deliver ad-hoc projects around significant risks or compliance needs as and when required by the business.
- Supports our SOx testing programme where required.
- Assisting in setting up an internal audit function.
- Involvement in annual and strategic internal audit planning, ensuring a risk-based approach to internal audit activity.
- Performing reviews on complex processes, business units and internal projects, including visiting other teams.
- Reviewing internal audit work performed by more junior staff.
- Managing our co-sourced relationship and reviewing work performed.
- Qualified with recognized profession (ACA, ACCA, CIIA etc.)
- 5+ years minimum post qualification experience in Internal Audit and Risk Management
- Currently at Manager level within a Practice or at a similar level in industry and has some experience of working with small teams
- Is highly technically competent in Internal Audit and Risk Management, demonstrating a strong understanding of key principles and current trends and their practical application in a growing business.
- Has excellent written and verbal communication and presentations skills, with the ability to build relationships and gain credibility across the group.
- Is agile and can adapt to evolving business needs.
- Has a good understanding of SOx requirements, and a background working with US listed entities.
To be considered for this role, send your CV ASAP. Interviews will begin immediately.
Please note: Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Please consider your application to have been unsuccessful if you have not heard from us within a week.
For this role, the client is unable to offer visa sponsorship and can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK.