12 days ago
Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to recruit a Risk & Quality Manager for its Dublin, Ireland office. This role sits with the Risk Management area within the Assurance Group.
- Working with engagement teams to help resolve any enquiries they may have with regard to risk management matters
- Assist teams to identify appropriate standards/guidance
- Design and deliver training to the Senior Management Group on risk management/quality matters and topical developments
- Assist teams during audit inspections and both external and internally and responding to Audit regulators
- Developing internal policy and guidance or risk & quality matters
- Keeping internal documentation and risk management policies up to date
- Contributing to internal conferences, publications and presentations
- Contributing to professional accountancy body committees’ projects
- Fully qualified ACA, ACCA, CIA or equivalent qualification
- Big 4 or global accountancy firm trained
- External audit experience with a desire to move into a more advisory area, but utilising skills and knowledge already gained
- A knowledge of Asset Management/Funds clients would be useful but not essential
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to one of our specialist consultants at Reach International on +44 (0) 845 643 5085
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.