|Job Title:||Risk Analyst|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£38000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Wirrich|
|Job Published:||December 04, 2018 15:37|
A fantastic opportunity for a Risk Analyst to join a fast-growing industry, and provide support to the Head of Risk in analysing risk associated with trading and buying opertations. The role would involve assessing organisational projects, in order to make sure they are commercially viable and compliant.
The client is a well-established, international energy company which focuses on the renewable energy sector. They are looking for a Risk Analyst to join their team in order to ensure that this key area of their future business can grow efficiently.
The client is committed to supporting renewable energy and helps support customers to reduce their carbon footprint by using more economically-viable technologies.
- Ensuring all positions in the trading and risk systems are accurate.
- Investigate and evaluate commercial risks, as well as perfoming regular validation through back-testing.
- Quantitative analysis of prospective business opportunities for the business.
- Running routine end-of-day processes within trading systems.
- Assisting other members of the Risk team with ad-hoc tasks.
- Proactively updating and improving spreadsheet models and processes to reflect changes in the IS environment.
- Documentation of risk processes, procedures and policies.
- Quantitative and programmatic abilities (Excel/VBA) in order to contribute effectively to analysis
- Experience of evaluating and measuring commodity price risk
- Able to undertake corporate risk analysis
- Strong commercial acumen, and the ability to communicate well with other team members and senior management
- Utilise market knowledge to understand and explain commercial activities and strategies.
- Measure and provide insights into commercial performance
- Experience of working in a trading environment
* The opportunity to work in a collaborative team
* The ability to help develop a new area of the business
* Close communication with very senior members of the organisation
* A competitive salary
* Comprehensive Benefits
* A position within one of the worlds largest companies
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Risk Consulting Manager
Risk Consulting Senior Manager/Associate Director
£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + bonus
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£38000 - £42000 per annum
Graduate Group Tax Analyst
£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + bonus