Accountant Practice, Banking & Capital Markets, Construction & Property, Energy, Water, Mining, Utilities, Financial Services, Insurance, Investment Management, Leisure, Tourism & Hospitality, Manufacturing & Engineering, Private Equity & Venture Capital, Retail & Wholesale FMCG, Technology, ICT & Telecoms, Transport / Logistics
Excellent Low Tax Package
18 days ago
Reach International is working with this global accountancy firm to appoint a Restructuring Manager to its Bahamas office.
- Managing both compulsory and voluntary liquidations
- Judicial Management of insurance companies
- Conducting Independent business reviews
- Liaising with investment managers, administrators, lawyers, and regulatory bodies
- Advising lenders in devising and implementing options with regard to their financial exposure to borrowers
- Staff management
- Business development
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CPA/JIEB/CPI or equivalent
- Currently at Manager grade
- Restructuring/Insolvency experience gained in an accountancy firm or boutique firm
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to one of our specialist consultants at Reach International on +44 (0) 845 643 5085
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.