Accountant Practice, Construction & Property, Energy, Water, Mining, Utilities, Entertainment & Media, Healthcare & Pharma, Manufacturing & Engineering, Retail & Wholesale FMCG, Technology, ICT & Telecoms, Transport / Logistics
17 days ago
Reach International is working with this global accountancy firm to appoint Restructuring Assistant Managers to its Bristol, Cardiff or Bath, UK offices.
- Working on cases of various size and complexity
- Liaising with stakeholders both pre and post appointment
- Business reviews for corporates and lenders
- Supporting clients with business plans, short term cash flow planning and restructure
- Internal support and technical input into multi-disciplinary team
- Managing and supporting junior team members
- Supporting the wider growth initiatives of the Advisory department
- Ideally qualified JIEB/ CPI/ ACA/ ACCA/ CPA or equivalent, or coming up to qualification
- Ideally Corporate Insolvency/Restructuring experience gained in a practice firm or boutique
- Either currently in this specialism or looking to enter into it as a career
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to one of our specialist consultants at Reach International on +44 (0) 845 643 5085
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.