Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
20 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
New Financial Reporting Manager Role for Listed PLC in North Manchester
Our client are a listed PLC in the North Manchester area. Due to a re-structure, they are looking for a Financial Reporting Manager.
Your new role
- Technical accounting lead; analysing complex matters and providing advice on accounting application
- Consolidation support for entities, providing support locally and to the Corporate team
- Projects - manage a number of finance projects across disciplines. Initial projects to include extraction of entity records and harmonisation of processes
- Manage the completion of month end postings, reconciliations and reports to a demanding timeframe for the holding companies
- Manage the external audit, ensuring key milestones are achieved and the audit is effectively conducted
- Internal audit support
- Manage the close down of entities within the Group which are identified as surplus to requirements
- Other duties that may be required from time to time
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA), ideally with audit experience. This role would suit a late first time mover, or a second time mover, with 3-5 years PQE.
What you'll get in return
You will get a salary of up to £55,000 + benefits. You will also get to work in a newly created role with the potential to grow a team underneath in the future.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.