Manufacturing & Engineering
£40000 - £45000 per annum
19 days ago
Working closely with the Financial Controller of this leading brand you will ensure sound reporting of the numbers and drive through improvements to the control,risk and reporting environment.
Successful division of a leading global group of companies.
As a key part of the finance team you will:
- Deliver accurate and timely period/forecast/budget reporting to group, resolving queries as they arise.
- Deliver accurate and timely Board packs on a period basis, ensuring the content evolves in line with the requirements of the end user.
- Manage Net Working Capital reporting
- Assist the Financial Controller in overhead cost reporting, challenging spend and driving the correct behaviours across the business.
- Management and submission of group annual controls reporting, liaising with a number of functions to drive a rigorous control environment.
- Lead the period balance sheet reconciliation process, ensuring adherence to both internal and external audit requirements.
- Key contact for internal and external audit.
- Proactively managing the clearance of internal and external audit points, liaising with teams across the business to resolve.
- Drive the correct behaviours in the business, realising internal KPI targets.
- Carry out corrective actions in order to make controls more robust and more efficient, leading the Quarterly controls review with the Financial Controller and Finance Director.
- Continuous improvement of reporting processes focusing on timeliness, accuracy and quality of outputs.
The successful candidate will be a qualified finance professional with a solid base of experience in reporting and controls. You will be looking for an opportunity to develop your career and capable of taking advantage of the opportunities this organisation can offer.
£40,000 to £45,000