£50364 - £67152 per annum + Bonus, pension and other benefits
12 days ago
Goodman Masson are seeking a regulatory accountant to work in a leading global bank in Dublin, Ireland. Our client is looking for someone to join the Financial Control team working specifically on all regulatory matters from internal regulatory MI to provision of statistical and prudential returns to the ECB and CBI.
The role will involve: -
- Assisting in the preparation of all statistical and prudential returns for the Central Bank of Ireland and European Central Bank and in the preparation of internal regulatory management information.
- Acting as an advisor on regulatory issues to the finance, credit, risk and coverage teams and to work with regulatory teams to produce best in class internal and external regulatory reporting, along with effective collaboration, communication and development of solutions.
- Ensuring precision on the numbers from a regulatory perspective, demonstrating integrity and control while also managing business demands and stakeholders' expectations;
- Identifying areas of improvement and drive both improved efficiency and quality of department outputs. Ensure a consistently high level of financial control is maintained at all times.
- Supporting the overall regulatory reporting finance work stream plan and critical transition of regulatory reporting knowledge from UK to Ireland.
- Understanding the testing required across Finance to support ERRP go-live, and support the coordination of E2E testing activities across Finance work streams.
- Developing and maintaining good working relationships with wider teams and colleagues
The ideal candidate will act as an advisor on regulatory issues to various teams, to produce the best internal and external reporting. They will continually identify areas of improvement, improving efficiency and ensuring a consistently high level of financial control.
Key Skills: -
- Qualified accountant with IFRS knowledge;
- Experience within Financial Control;
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to present information clearly and concisely;
- Inquisitive and analytical; a problem solver;
- Regulatory experience (ECB/CBI)