Yorkshire and the Humber
£43000 - £45000 per annum + car
10 days ago
- The position is based from home working for a large, national organisation looking after the Northern Region.
- The role offers a lot of autonomy and excellent progression opportunities.
The organisation are large group and one of the UKs leading providers of their service who are set to continue with their impressive growth. This Regional Finance Manager role is to be working from home based within the Yorkshire and the Humber region covering their Northern territory.
As Regional Finance Manager, you will use your accountancy skills to provide quality management accounting services to the Care element of the business. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Managing the budget and forecasting processes.
- Appraising new investment opportunities.
- Production of monthly management accounts.
- Analysis and financial modelling.
As Regional Finance Manager you should be a qualified accountant, or have considerable experience with a background in management accountant, forecasting and budgeting.
Previous experience within the Care business would be advantageous but not essential.
- Excellent salary + impressive car allowance.
- Annual salary review.
- 35 hour working week.
- Working from home.